National Team Event | JERSEY FENCING (online)
Time & Location
Before undertaking any of the activities demonstrated in this video/live stream, please read the information provided below. It contains important information to help you to check that these activities are suitable for you, considering your fitness and ability level, and that you have access to an appropriate environment to allow you to participate safely. All activities are undertaken at your own risk and consent must be given by your parent/guardian if you are under the age of 18.
We suggest, prior to starting the activities to ensure that you have performed an appropriate warm-up, i.e., suitable activation activities, mobilisation, pulse-raising, movement-based flexibility and movement practice, OR you can participate in the warm-up at the start of the session that’s been designed for minimal space with no equipment required:
· Only undertake activities that are suitable for your level of ability, health and fitness.
· Do not participate in these activities if you have any injuries.
· Ensure that you remember to work within your ability and physical limits, listen to your body – hydration, etc.
· Make sure you have undertaken an appropriate warm-up
· COVID-19 – follow all government advice at the time for the country that you are in.
In line with our safeguarding and social media policies, there should be no one-to-one private communication between coaches and children and young people under the age of 18. This is to protect everyone.